And June 17-19, 2012, the menu gets even more enticing as Washington, DC welcomes the 58th Annual Summer Fancy Food Show. The National Association for the Specialty Food Trade convenes 2,400 exhibitors from 80 countries and regions showcasing over 180,000 new foods and beverages at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
The tempting trade show is traditionally closed to the public; however, the National Association for the Specialty Food Trade and Destination DC, the official convention and tourism corporation for Washington, DC, have cooked up a delectable sweepstakes, "DC Eats. You Win!" contest. One winner and a guest will be whisked away for a three-day, two-night getaway that includes VIP passes to the members-only show, a luxury hotel stay in downtown DC, roundtrip airfare and foodie fun. Log on to DCeats.org. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. [EDT] Friday, June 1, 2012.
The Prize Package includes:
- Two (2) VIP Passes to NASFT 2012 Summer Fancy Food Show
- One (1) Gift basket from NASFT
- Two (2) American Airlines vouchers for travel to Washington, DC (valid June 17-19, 2012)
- Two (2) night stay at the Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel (valid June 17-19, 2012)
- Two (2) Food Walking Tour Vouchers
- One (1) $100 Dining Gift Certificate