The Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel is announcing a new meeting and event deal sure to please groups small and large. The Culinary Package not only offers groups flexible and elegant meeting spaces, but also special culinary amenities prepared by Hook & Plow Restaurant. Led by award-winning Executive Chef Thomas Horner, Hook & Plow is quickly gaining accolades from Seattle foodies and hotel guests alike. And now groups can experience the culinary excellence firsthand thanks to this Seattle hotel deal.
To enjoy the limited time culinary special at this Seattle conference hotel, groups must book a meeting or event before December 31, 2012 that takes place between September 2012 and June 2013. The more guest rooms a group books, the more culinary treats they can select. Groups booking and actualizing 50 guest rooms can choose from one perk; 75 guest rooms, two perks; and 125 guest rooms, three perks.
The culinary perks include:
- Chef's special welcome amenity for all guests rooms
- Complimentary hot breakfast item with continental breakfast
- Complimentary special dessert with lunch or dinner
- Dual dinner entree for all plated dinners at standard price
- Complimentary morning or evening breaks
- Catering discount of 5%
- One hour welcome reception with one hot and one cold hors d'oeuvres per person
Learn more about the offer, including complete terms and conditions and submit an RFP today.