At the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, 250,000 outdoor lights combine with music, food, Santa, hotel deals, and more.
The spirit of the season comes alive with JW Hill Country Holidays! Now celebrating its second year, this special program at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa makes the holidays fun and easy for the whole family. 2012 offers a new feature. JW Illumination will dazzle guests with over 250,000 twinkling lights choreographed to joyful holiday sounds. Resort guests and visitors will enjoy the outdoor wonderland with a complimentary cup of rich, hot cocoa – the perfect companion to a wintry night!
- Polar Plunge! - Freezing weather, plus freezing water equals the perfect scenario for a polar bear or anyone brave enough to jump into the one non-heated pool JW reserved for those looking for a holiday blast! JW’s signature Polar Plunge rewards the fearless with a keepsake t-shirt and photo.
- Elf Tuck-Ins - Little ones will cherish a special Elf Tuck-in. By reservation, some of Santa’s best helpers will make a special visit your room to say goodnight.
- Family Activities - During the day, the whole family can enjoy story time with the JW Elves, pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus, and numerous holiday crafts like Stuff n’ Fluff animals, holiday ornament decorating and gingerbread cookie and house decorating.
- The JW Holiday Card Contest will inspire your inner artist. Select artwork will be chosen to grace the JW Christmas Card Collection next year and winning families will be invited back to join us in 2013 for a complimentary night stay during JW Hill Country Holidays.
- JW Sounds of the Season is a line-up of musical performances by the Angel Chorus (local school choirs performing weekly), weekend Yuletide Carolers in the Crooked Branch Lounge, and Holiday Name that Tune contests for all ages.
- Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus - Saturday mornings 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., Nov. 24 – Dec. 22. Enjoy breakfast at 18 Oaks with none other than Santa and Mrs. Claus. JW Elves will be there, as well as balloon artists. Each child will receive a special gift. $34 Adults / $20 Children ages 4 – 12 (Tax & Gratuity included)
- And don’t forget the treats! Cibolo Moon restaurant and bar will feature a Cranberry Mojito and the Pumpkin Patch Butterscotch cocktail and Lantana Spa offers sweet relief with the Chocolate Candy Cane pedicure and Sugar Cookie Scrub Body treatment.