The Renaissance Dallas Hotel has announced a new deal that affords all Mustangs, their friends and immediate family members the luxury of spacious accommodations and convenient amenities. This special deal costs just $119 to $139 a night.
The SMU Parent Special at the hotel in Dallas, Texas, is available seven days a week through Aug. 3, 2013, for events such as:
- Commencement: May 18 is the big day for the spring semester, so parents, grandparents, siblings and other loved ones in town to support their 2013 graduates will want to pre-book one of the Dallas luxury hotel’s rooms to make sure they have a posh place to relax and get ready for the ceremony.
- Basketball games: Attend a men’s or women’s game at Moody Coliseum, then bounce back to a well-appointed room at the hotel near SMU to celebrate a victory in style.
- Residence hall openings and closings: Jan. 13 marks the opening of residence halls for the spring semester and provides an opportunity for transfer students to move into their new homes. May 15 is the day all spring students must move out of the dorms, so families coming into town to haul furnishings and bedding back to their hometowns can move with ease knowing they will have a comfortable place to retire after a long day’s adventure.
- Founders’ Day weekend: April 18-20 marks a celebration of 100 years for SMU. It’s the time for Mustangs to reconnect with fellow classmates and professors. Whether it’s a visit to Meadows Museum, a picnic on the beautiful grounds of the campus, a behind-the-scenes chat with President R. Gerald Turner or a campus tour, there will be plenty of events for students and alumni to celebrate the spirit of the university and its bold strides toward the future. A deluxe room at the Dallas, TX, hotel would be the ultimate place to build excitement before events and decompress afterward.
- Spring break: Rather than having their student come home for the break, parents can head to Dallas for a little R&R of their own while taking advantage of the rich culture, competitive sportsmanship and exciting nightlife the city has to offer. A room at the Renaissance Dallas Hotel provides the perfect home base for families trekking around Metroplex.